Assist in the Evacuation of Premises
This is an elective module derived from the ‘Certificate in Security Operations’ designed for security personnel. Assist in the evacuation of premises provides candidates with the skills and knowledge required to assist fire safety personnel in fire situations and keeping the premises safe from fire hazards.
Security Officers and other personnel who are assigned to the emergency task force
· Candidate will be able to identify and prevent fire hazard situations
· Candidate will be able to demonstrate the correct usage of portable fire extinguishers and fire hose reel
· Candidate will be able to assist in the evacuation of the premise
APRO Training Centre
Course duration and timings
· 2 days ( 17.5 training hours), 0830hrs to 1830hrs daily
· Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (1.5 hours)
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Monthly – enquire 65676388, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Minimum Secondary Two education, SPM or NTC 2 (must show certificates) or
· WDA – ESS level 4
· English Literate ( written & spoken)
· Those that do not meet the entry requirements but have more than 2 years of security experience will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
$367 (Inclusive GST and Assessment)
SRP / CETC / SDF available – please enquire.
· WSQ Certificate of Attainment will be issued by Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
· Certificate of Attendance issued by APRO Training Centre Pte Ltd
To Register: Registration form v4 (6)